The City of Roseville’s always popular Green Gardener @ Home 8-week class is now open for registration. This year the program is being offered as a webinar series that will be held online through Zoom. Each session will include breaks with live question and answer periods. Improve the health and beauty of your landscape and garden while making the most of your time and money. Learn how to conserve water, increase drought-resilience and reduce pesticide use and green waste. Steven Zien, retired from Living Resources Company, will be the instructor for 3 of the classes, 1) Get To Know Your Soil, 2) Fertilization / Soil Care & Lawn Maintenance, and 3) Integrated Pest Management IPM. The other classes will be taught by highly qualified Master Gardeners and landscape professionals who use up-to-date, environmentally-friendly practices.
Class topics will include:
• Designing new and updating existing landscapes
• Including veggies, herbs and fruits
• Gaining the most out of rainwater
• Making efficient irrigation easy
• Improving your soil’s health
• Selecting the right plants and reducing pruning
• Composting and mulching
• Managing those pesky pests
• Fertilizing for optimum lawn and plant health
• Irrigating your lawn efficiently and reducing run off
Classes run every Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM beginning Feb. 9, through March 30, 2021.
This program is again being offered by the City of Roseville for only $55.00 for city residents and $65.00 for non-residents.
Registration is limited and available spots are quickly filling up. Register now to avoid missing out!