EcoLandscape California is proud to present
ECOLANDSCAPE 2012 – Conference & Trade Show
- Eco-Evolution: The New California Landscape
-- Sustainable Landscaping Businesses Are Successful and Profitable -- Now
- This conference will focus on ecologically-responsible solutions for the landscape industry and technologies for resource conservation (of water, soil, energy, and materials), air and water quality, storm water run-off problems, pesticide and fertilizer reduction, and especially, how you and your business can be sustainable and profitable.
- Who should attend?
- Professionals in the landscape industry including, but not limited to, contractors, designers, architects, developers, nurserymen, park managers and staff, agency representatives, Master Gardeners, educators, and students.
- Saturday, January 28, 2012
- 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Ag History Museum & Event Center
- 1962 Hays Lane, Woodland 95776 (2 blocks off freeway)
- Highlights from the attached program:
- Keynote Speakers
- Paul Tukey, founder of SafeLawns.org, journalist, author, and filmmaker
- Jeff Lowenfels, garden columnist and author of Teaming with Microbes
- Presentations by successful small, medium, and large sustainable business models; ample Q&A time within a panel format.
- Additional presentations on sustainable landscaping, understanding ordinances and practical applications for ecologically-responsible landscaping.
- The day will culminate with the premier showing of the documentary
“A Chemical Reaction” by Paul Tukey.
- Trade show exhibitors offer products or services to further ecologically-sustainable practices. Exhibitors will be selling related products.
- Registration and More Information: